Copies of Medical Records are available for:
- Adult patients accessing their own medical records
- Power of attorney with proof of legal representation
- Next of kin requesting medical records of a deceased family member, with proof of legal representation
Our ability to provide same day service on-site will be dependent on several factors:
- Availability of records
- Volume and age or records requested
- Requested format (Example: flash drive, paper, or CD)
- Additional approvals needed
Georgia law allows us 30 days to process requests for medical records. Once our Medical Records department receives your request, we will try to process your request within two weeks.
Under Georgia law, you may be charged a fee for administrative and copying services. Fees are waived for copies provided directly to a health care provider for continuing medical care.
To request a copy of your medical records OR have a copy of your medical records sent to another healthcare facility, physician, or third party please review these instructions.
Please review these instructions to request medical records.
Medical Records Forms:
- Sharecare Patient Letter & Authorization
- Patient Directed Request For Medical Records
- Deceased Patient Beneficiary Request
- Radiology Imaging Request
- Genetic Testing Results Request
- Request to Amend Medical Record