- If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.
- For medical oncology scheduling at any UCBC clinic, prescription refills, medical questions, lab or scan results or billing issues, call (706) 353-2990 or 1-800-892-2806. To request information via fax for medical oncology, fax to (706) 353-2992.
- For radiation oncology scheduling, call (706) 548-0500. To request information via fax for radiation oncology, fax to (706) 548-3575.
- If the matter is medically urgent, tell the phone operator who will connect you with our triage nurse.
- For after-hours radiation assistance, call (706) 548-0500 and ask the operator to page the radiation oncologist on call.
- For after-hours medical oncology assistance, call (706) 353-2990 or 1-800-892-2806.
- Non-urgent calls will be returned as quickly as possible. When you call after 3 p.m., we’ll return your non-urgent call the following day.
- If you need to change an appointment, please call us at least 24 hours before your appointment time. This helps ensure we can schedule adequate time for everyone.