If this is your first time dealing with cancer, your medical journey initially may seem overwhelming with a new language, new health issues and new treatments. However, we want you to understand you are not alone. Our doctors, nurses and staff will be with you every step of the way to explain unfamiliar terms and help you understand what to expect before, during and after treatment.
You can read about what to expect and what to bring on your first visit on the Your First Visit page.
Whether you receive treatment in Athens or at one of our satellite clinics, we provide all our cancer patients with the most advanced cancer therapies as well as the opportunity (for eligible patients) to participate in the newest national or international clinical trials.
We pledge to honor your trust in our medical skills with integrity in every action and with the highest standards of medical care available. There is no such thing as a wrong question. We expect you to ask lots of questions.
- If you must change an appointment, please provide 24-hours notice. (See Appointments)
- Smoking is prohibited in our buildings.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in exam or treatment rooms.
- Wheelchairs are available for use in our clinics.
- Handicapped Parking Permits can be provided by our front office staff when you check in.
- Several of our staff are notary publics.