Clinical Trial Links
The following links are provided for the convenience of visitors to this website. University Cancer & Blood Center is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any website content accessed through a link on our website. A link to other websites does not constitute our endorsement of other sites, their products or services.
- www.georgiacancertrials.org is the Georgia CORE (Center for Oncology Research & Education) website, which lists all cancer clinical trials in Georgia.
- http://www.cancer.gov/clinicaltrials is the website for the National Cancer Institute.
- http://www.ecancertrials.com is the website for a free clinical trials matching and referral service for cancer patients from CancerConsultants.com.
- http://www.lls.org/hm_lls is a new clinical trials search tool. Click “clinical trials” on left side menu, then click “trial check.”
- http://nccam.nih.gov/research/clinicaltrials/ lists the National Cancer Institute’s Complementary and Alternative Medicine’s clinical trials.
- http://www.clinicaltrials.gov lists trials in all branches of the National Institutes of Health, including the NCI.
- http://www.cancer.net/patient/Diagnosis+and+Treatment/Treating+Cancer/Clinical+Trials provides general information about clinical trials from the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- http://www.cancertrialshelp.org/was established by the Coalition of Cancer Cooperative Groups, comprised of members from 10 National Cancer Institute-sponsored Cooperative Groups, the country’s leading patient advocacy organizations, and thousands of oncology and cancer research specialists, to improve the cancer clinical trials system.
- http://www.cancer.org/docroot/ETO/ETO_6.asp is the American Cancer Society website page on clinical trials with links to other sites.
- http://www.mdanderson.org/patient-and-cancer-information/cancer-information/clinical-trials is the clinical trials page for M.D. Anderson, an NCI Comprehensive Cancer Center.